New here! :o

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Loade

New here! :o

Post by Loade » August 24th, 2014, 7:50 am

What's up? My name's Matt but mah Youtube's name is Loade.
Just started uploading some Nightcore music!

My first post is over here ----> http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... =21&t=4998

Just found this forum, so I'm hoping to meet new friends ! : ) Long time Nightcore listener, first time Nightcore-ing so give the newbie some tips! xD
I play a lot of League of Legends... Maybe too much...
I used to play private Ragnarok servers. BlackoutRO, AnimaRO and TalonRO to name a few. Quit a while ago though because the Ragnarok scene is starting to die sadly x.x... If you wanna know anything else about me just lemme know !

Would be wonderful if you gave my Youtube channel a quick visit also !~
HFUNightcore

Re: New here! :o

Post by HFUNightcore » August 24th, 2014, 7:59 am

Hi and welcome to NU :D i play league of legends too on EUW if you play there add me:HFU Nightcore. My Youtube channel has the same name. If you are interested you can check it out. But I cant send links yet because im on my smartphone since im on vacation in 3 days i will return home so I can help you more with your channel.if yu want. Im also still a noob but Ive already learned much thanks to this nice community. You will probably se some well known chanels like emilemil1, vitacx97,Raver (alwaysnightcore) feel free to use the chat so you can talk with us.
NightcoreLounge

Post by NightcoreLounge » August 24th, 2014, 8:01 am

Welcome to NU ^^
Fast Internet Is Fast :D
Loade

Post by Loade » August 24th, 2014, 4:53 pm

Thank you guys! I play League of Legends on the NA server. xD... But yes I have been getting a lot of tips already! Feels great to be in a community that gives you good feedback : ). Hope your vacation is going well!