Yo Guys~

For Nightcore discussion in general.
HFUNightcore

Re: Yo Guys~

Post by HFUNightcore » August 15th, 2014, 11:26 am

emilemil1 wrote:Generally you want to be careful about nightcoring a song that's already been nightcored, since it could be seen as stealing views from the already existing video. It's just generally considered to be bad manners.

There are some exceptions to this though. In my opinion it's alright to re-nightcore if...

1. The already existing nightcore version is in very low quality (and yours is significantly higher).
2. You have used a noticeably different speed.
3. The song was recently released (people who take a long time making their videos should have a chance too :P).
4. The existing video has very few views (it's still a a dick move, but at least you're not uploading what most people have already heard)
5. You nightcored the song specifically for a mix, or if the song previously only exists in a mix.

Either way, if you want to be as considerate as possible, do take the time to include the name of whoever nightcored the song first.

Thats exactly what I think.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 15th, 2014, 11:27 am

StefanGhost wrote:
emilemil1 wrote:Generally you want to be careful about nightcoring a song that's already been nightcored, since it could be seen as stealing views from the already existing video. It's just generally considered to be bad manners.

There are some exceptions to this though. In my opinion it's alright to re-nightcore if...

1. The already existing nightcore version is in very low quality (and yours is significantly higher).
3. The song was recently released (people who take a long time making their videos should have a chance too :P).
4. The existing video has very few views (it's still a a dick move, but at least you're not uploading what most people have already heard)
5. You nightcored the song specifically for a mix, or if the song previously only exists in a mix.

Either way, if you want to be as considerate as possible, do take the time to include the name of whoever nightcored the song first.
ehh, im confused now, should i delete it? ; ~ ;
No you dont have to delete it. You can link maikels channel or call it a reupload then its totally fine in my opinion. Its important to give credit to the artist and the person who nightcored it first imo. Or you can say you just wanted to share one of your favourite nightcores :)
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 15th, 2014, 11:46 am

No, just keep it in mind for the future :)
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » August 15th, 2014, 1:35 pm

emilemil1 wrote:It's just generally considered to be bad manners.
I'm putting a great lot of time into searching songs which haven't been uploaded yet. Yes, I find reuploading without good reasoning very rude.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » August 15th, 2014, 3:44 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:hello and welcome to NU :) I also play league of legends can I add you? My summoner name is HFU Nightcore like the name of my channel. Here is my channel if you are interested https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRjbr3 ... fTQ/videos

The song you just upload I know it already its from maikel I think. Before you nightcore a song make sure nobody has uploaded it already otherwise I would just call it a reupload.
I would prefer saying "uploading old songs", reupload for me is literally downloading the videos and reuploading them. Like what Domi Nightcore does. [Warning] Domi Nightcore uploads fake ones too.

Well said. Needed to be added to the nightcore tutorial.
StefanGhost wrote:ehh, im confused now, should i delete it? ; ~ ;
It is your work after all so no reason to delete it. What I do when uploading songs that been uploaded before is adding a "previous uploads" section in my description. Like the one in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIDFOxezMoU
It is can be quite time consuming to do so when the songs are rather less known but when they are uploaded by well known uploaders like Maikel and easy to find, it is quite easy to do so.
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.