That's not a question
33%

Total votes: 3
Borgus

I'm new don't bully me

Post by Borgus » May 21st, 2014, 5:16 pm

Hi im Borgus.

My real name is a secret.

I like music where It feels as though when it stops playing the melody is still playing into the silence. Like opening a door and then closing it. The thing inside the room doesn't disappear simply because I closed the door.

It's hard to explain, but you get a real sense of the eternal with some tunes.

I wish I had the ability to make such melodies myself but I can't find any good free software and wouldn't know what to do with it if I found it.besides I imagine I need to invest in a keyboard or similar hardware.

Sometimes I piss about on my guitar and my utube channel is called greenslates if any are interested.

It's weird, I'm from Manchester ( England) and this music was in no way related to emos or weaboos ( no offence) but chav culture.

16 yr old Chavs used to go around my estate with cheap illegal alcohol ( frosty jacks cider) with this stuff boomin out of their shitty robin repliants.

Yeah I'm not sure if I'll remember to check back here unless I put email notifications on... I'm gonna go ahead and do that I need to develop friendships with people who are less negative as most of my connections online are from the worst chans and encyclopaedia dramatica.

Also what is the demographic here. I imagine 19-25 mainly male?
Much love, from ken