ISIS invades Kobani

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Yuuji

ISIS invades Kobani

Post by Yuuji » October 9th, 2014, 5:59 pm

So just recently I learned that ISIS has begun to attack Kobani (No not Chobani, our yogurt is safe) and America, who has been attacking ISIS will not take any action because Kobani is not a tactically useful location, thus they are going to allow ISIS to walk all over them. How does Kobani feel about this? Well I for one would be thoroughly pissed at the country that is supposed to be defending us turning a blind eye! One politician even said, and I quote "Thousands of people will be massacred pointlessly, but Kobani has no strategic value and we cannot waste supplies on such a small city." He also said "Were defending an entire country, we cannot worry about a small city." Well tell me this boss man, if you keep turning a blind eye to small cities, then eventually you are going to be ignoring half the country, so who makes the choice who lives and who dies? What do you guys think?
emilemil1

Re: ISIS invades Kobani

Post by emilemil1 » October 9th, 2014, 6:19 pm

So just recently I learned that ISIS has begun to attack Kobani (No not Chobani, our yogurt is safe) and America, who has been attacking ISIS will not take any action because Kobani is not a tactically useful location, thus they are going to allow ISIS to walk all over them. How does Kobani feel about this? Well I for one would be thoroughly pissed at the country that is supposed to be defending us turning a blind eye! One politician even said, and I quote "Thousands of people will be massacred pointlessly, but Kobani has no strategic value and we cannot waste supplies on such a small city." He also said "Were defending an entire country, we cannot worry about a small city." Well tell me this boss man, if you keep turning a blind eye to small cities, then eventually you are going to be ignoring half the country, so who makes the choice who lives and who dies? What do you guys think?
Quoting so I can read it.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 3:19 am

The middle east has always been a shit storm and it always will. No matter how much resources are poured into destroying these terrorist groups, another one will just pop-up a week later.
Humiko

Post by Humiko » October 10th, 2014, 12:57 pm

Vitacx97 wrote:The middle east has always been a shit storm and it always will. No matter how much resources are poured into destroying these terrorist groups, another one will just pop-up a week later.
This. Things are really messed up there, it becomes harder and harder to get rid of them.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » October 10th, 2014, 1:06 pm

Its so funny how poorly us is working on the ISIS and Ebola attacks. They need to be better.
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 1:21 pm

Doesnt matter what you guys think or say USA was, is and will be the aggressor. Since 20 years they create a crisis in another country even themselves to accomplish their crazy interests doesnt matter what it costs. They always interfere into every war and take their targets over to bring them "democracy". The opposite is always the result.

#Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq,Haiti,kosovo, ukraine

They are all victims of their crazy new world order plans. NATO is just a big alliance of criminals. Their slogan is: "Peace through war"

This ISIS and Ebola shit is probably another crazy crisis which was planned and all on purpose. All for the interest of USA.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 2:02 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:This ISIS and Ebola shit is probably another crazy crisis which was planned and all on purpose. All for the interest of USA.
Whilst there is truth to the US arming certain terrorist groups, I highly doubt the United States has anything to with ISIS mercilessly slaughtering people and the Ebola outbreak.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 2:11 pm

Vitacx97 wrote:
HFU Nightcore wrote:This ISIS and Ebola shit is probably another crazy crisis which was planned and all on purpose. All for the interest of USA.
Whilst there is truth to the US arming certain terrorist groups, I highly doubt the United States has anything to with ISIS mercilessly slaughtering people and the Ebola outbreak.
I kinda see them everywhere. Soon or late you will see they will interfer into this shit like the ukraine crisis had nothing to do with the USA but as soon as they interfered with their fking NATO they started the take over process. There are enough videos which prove that the USA planned and caused the crisis there. FOUND A GOOD VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWkfpGCAAuw
Last edited by HFUNightcore on October 10th, 2014, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » October 10th, 2014, 2:12 pm

Actually Ebola is a virus that was made in Area 51. That virus was suppose to be used in war but they were testing it in Africa and the virus somehow escaped.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 2:25 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:
Vitacx97 wrote:
I kinda see them everywhere. Soon or late you will see they will interfer into this shit like the ukraine crisis had nothing to do with the USA but as soon as they interfered with their fking NATO they started the take over process. There are enough videos which prove that the USA planned and caused the crisis there.
The United States did not plan nor initiate the crisis in Ukraine, the crisis is actually a result of ideology from the period when Russia was still the USSR. America just has a bad tendency to jump into other nations problems.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 2:26 pm

LonelyLittleAngel wrote:Actually Ebola is a virus that was made in Area 51. That virus was suppose to be used in war but they were testing it in Africa and the virus somehow escaped.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 2:47 pm

The United States did not plan nor initiate the crisis in Ukraine, the crisis is actually a result of ideology from the period when Russia was still the USSR. America just has a bad tendency to jump into other nations problems.

Another system kid over here. You watched too much western media. They are all bought you just have to make some research. If you would look over the plate rim you would understand the system and why all these crisises happen. USA is destabilizing many countries since years for their interests. And if you would do some research you would know that ISIS is controlled by the CIA. Mossad cooperates with the CIA and the BND from germany and probably more secret agencies. ISIS get there weapons and money from saudi arabia and Qatar. Both saudi arabia and Qatar get most of their weapons from the USA and germany. USA finances all their created troops for example ISIS to destabilize their target country. Its Iraq. Vitac stop watching western media which obviously bring wrong truths and easy to figure out lies. Just look up who owns the western medias so everything will be clear.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 2:59 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:

Another system kid over here. You watched too much western media. They are all bought you just have to make some research. If you would look over the plate rim you would understand the system and why all these crisises happen. USA is destabilizing many countries since years for their interests. And if you would do some research you would know that ISIS is controlled by the CIA. Mossad cooperates with the CIA and the BND from germany and probably more secret agencies. ISIS get there weapons and money from saudi arabia and Qatar. Both saudi arabia and Qatar get most of their weapons from the USA and germany. USA finances all their created troops for example ISIS to destabilize their target country. Its Iraq. Vitac stop watching western media which obviously bring wrong truths and easy to figure out lies. Just look up who owns the western medias so everything will be clear.
ISIS is controlled by the CIA huh? That's a nice theory you've got there. Please, explain to me why the CIA controlled ISIS members are beheading innocent civilians in a multitude of different countries. How does that benefit the United States in anyway? Simple. It doesn't.

ISIS members have a very strong (and ancient) ideology of Islam. They deem everyone who is not apart of that ideology inferior and thus attempt to eradicate them. ISIS originally formed through Al Qaeda, which is quite ironic because now they have deemed them inferior too.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 3:16 pm

Vitacx97 wrote:
HFU Nightcore wrote:

ISIS is controlled by the CIA huh? That's a nice theory you've got there. Please, explain to me why the CIA controlled ISIS members are beheading innocent civilians in a multitude of different countries. How does that benefit the United States in anyway? Simple. It doesn't.

ISIS members have a very strong (and ancient) ideology of Islam. They deem everyone who is not apart of that ideology inferior and thus attempt to eradicate them. ISIS originally formed through Al Qaeda, which is quite ironic because now they have deemed them inferior too.

They want to controle the raw materials especially mineral oil. If the USA can get the mineral oil in Iraq they have more controle over the economy of other countries for example like china and japan who get their mineral oil from there. That mossad works with the CIA is not only a theory its the truth. Look it up. Read this one http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-ago.html it tells about the ISIS Leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi. He got trained by mossad. You see how its linking? Everything you see in the mainstream western media are only fragments of the situation that is reported about. Its to hide the truth and to keep us stupid and misinformed like you are.

In german I could tell you alot more but in english its hard to explain. Just look it up man if you dont believe me.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » October 10th, 2014, 3:19 pm

You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 3:22 pm

emilemil1 wrote:You shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet.
you shouldnt believe everything you see in the media. To be honest there is no other way to explain every crisis and war from the past years if you understood the system. If you keep sleeping you will see the result soon or late.
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » October 10th, 2014, 3:23 pm

HFU Nightcore wrote:
you shouldnt believe everything you see in the media.
You're aware that the article and video you have linked are both sources of media, correct? The issue with media is that it is not fair. It always biased towards one side. You have to look at the facts as they are.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 10th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Vitacx97 wrote:
HFU Nightcore wrote:
you shouldnt believe everything you see in the media.
You're aware that the article and video you have linked are both sources of media, correct? The issue with media is that it is not fair. It always biased towards one side. You have to look at the facts as they are.
its not a mainstream media otherwise they wouldnt tell about that.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » October 10th, 2014, 3:32 pm

Daily Mail is an obvious rumor and sensationalist website, not a credible source of information. Just look at those headlines:

- 'His hands were shaking... he was confused': Friend of British 'Ebola victim' in Macedonia reveals his horrific final hours - but was his death linked to alcohol?

- Ever wondered what's at the bottom of Regent's Canal? Drainage work in famous London waterway reveals bicycles, traffic cones and a huge 25-pound carp
(whoa, stop the presses!)

- Have YOU ever wanted total recall? Legendary memory champion reveals the simple secrets that will let you memorise your shopping lists and NEVER forget a name

Might as well get your info from Buzzfeed.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » October 10th, 2014, 8:08 pm

Vitacx97 wrote:
LonelyLittleAngel wrote:Actually Ebola is a virus that was made in Area 51. That virus was suppose to be used in war but they were testing it in Africa and the virus somehow escaped.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or serious.
Serious.